What is FREEDOM, INDEPENDENCE & SELF HELP.

<The MEANING of FREEDOM, INDEPENDENCE & SELF HELP> by Russell G H Mathews BCom BSc LLB BA. This is a very important subject to me. As I explain on my WEBSITES and Bulletin Boards, including this one, I have, for most of my life, experienced the effects of the denial of my rights and freedom, by the DESIGN & INCOMPETENCE of others. The PHENOMENON that has arisen, called the INTERNET has given me my BEST CHANCE AT FREEDOM.

A CONVERSATION is easier to maintain than a MONOLOGUE. Hence, I invite Internet USERS to include their comments on my Bulletin Boards. I trust these are thought provoking for you.
RM

What is FREEDOM, INDEPENDENCE & SELF HELP.

Postby russellm » Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:13 am

By definition, for any person to be FREE & INDEPENDENT, they cannot be unable to attain their FREEDOM & INDEPENDENCE, except by the SOLE MEANS of RELYING upon a third party. That is logically equivalent to: If you cannot use your own resources, SELF-HELP, to achieve FREEDOM & INDEPENDENCE, then you are not truly FREE nor INDEPENDENT, and NO-ONE can make you free. ONLY YOU can make yourself FREE. It is possible that a person HAS the ability, if only they KNEW, how to apply the SELF-HELP. Then the person must LEARN. Until they have LEARNED and are then TRULY FREE, they must not overlook any method to LEARN, if they wish to make themselves FREE. If one is not truly free then that person is a SLAVE. There is no intermediate position.
This explains the proverb: "The price of FREEDOM is ETERNAL VIGILANCE." Of course, the ALLUSION of FREEDOM is NOT FREEDOM.

FREEDOM is ephemeral, fleeting. One must be alive to be free. A rock is not free. Dead people are not free, but live is not enough. Slaves exist, are not free but are alive.

SELF HELP does not mean that one cannot use the services of others, but the use of the services of another or others cannot be essential as then the person is not free. The person must be in CONTROL and be able to CHOOSE, and so CONTROL their OWN DESTINY. This means, people cannot RELY on the courts to be free. That would not mean, theoretically, that one cannot use the services of the 'courts', [As one trained in law -I have an LLB - and with experience of the courts, I can advise that courts are merely a way for judges and lawyers to make an easy living and have power over others, subject to a strict hierarchy. Hence, courts are so readily corrupted and is thus the usual state by far.]

SELF HELP = THINK your way to FREEDOM.

regards,

CLICK on image => My Election HOMEPAGE

Russell G H Mathews BCom BSc LLB BA
View list of my WEBSITES and Bulletin Boards

Email: http://HaigReport.com/eml.html
russellm
Site Admin

Return to The MEANING of FREEDOM, INDEPENDENCE & SELF HELP.