I am extremely pleased to introduce JIM Courtney to you ALL.

This is the UK segment or STRATA of the SELF HELP JUSTICE site and Bulletin Board. Together with the Dob in a Shonk Bulletin Board - UK Segment on the Shonks and Shysters Exposed website, and the Rate UK Judges website, it comprises the HEART of the Global Internet Self Help JUSTICE NETWORK (UK Strata).

I am extremely pleased to introduce JIM Courtney to you ALL.

Postby russellm » Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:34 am

I am extremely pleased to introduce you to this man, Raymond Courtney [Raymond James Courtney]. Raymond Courtney [Raymond James Courtney] is a fighter against fascism. He is a man who has the courage of his convictions. The labor scum that has been running Queensland has wanted to silence this man. His website now means he is gaining much support. The fight against fascism is WORLDWIDE.

These scum police, NAMED ON Ray's website , are actually committing crimes under Section 195 of the Criminal Code of Queensland. SEE CRIME by Qld POLICE & MAGISTRATES: interfering with political liberty

CLICK on any PHOTO to be taken to Ray''s website and a detailed explanation of why labor has to bedefeated from Queensland and Australia [and all fascists internationally must be exposed and defeated].

regards,

CLICK on image => My Election HOMEPAGE

Russell G H Mathews BCom BSc LLB BA
View list of my WEBSITES and Bulletin Boards

Email: http://HaigReport.com/eml.html
russellm
Site Admin

Return to FREEDOM & INDEPENDENCE SELF HELP section for cases in the UK.