rspca FRAUD & CRIME masquerading as charity

including the FORUM on the FRAUD & CORRUPTION of Australian labor and Kevin Rudd
This is the Australian segment or STRATUM of the SELF HELP FREEDOM, INDEPENDENCE & JUSTICE WebSite and Bulletin Board. Together with the Dob in a Shonk Bulletin Board - Australian Segment on the Shonks and Shysters Exposed website, and the Rate Australian Judges website, it comprises the HEART of the Global Internet Self Help JUSTICE NETWORK (Australian Stratum), where the whole conept is explained in detail together with all the links. Users can do a little at a time until they understand how it all fits together. No-one has to do it all at the one time. Users can continue to edit their postings on our sites to link them all together; all the time improving their publicity. Since much injustice and bullying arises from Shonks and Shysters targeting/attacking Disabled people, we have integrated and linked this network into the Global Disability Network - (Australian Stratum).

Postby russellm » Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:03 pm

This report will be an integration of various aspects covered across all of these links, below, on the Global Internet SELF HELP Justice Network of Websites, Bulletin Boards and FORUMS. Google Yahoo et al will just LOVE IT.

PET MAFIA in Queensland Sponsored by rspcaqld Inc
Colin J Strofield [Corrupt magistrate ex Police Solicitor] /.
Walter H Ehrich, Corrupt Magistrate since 10 October, 1994
Henri Elias Rantala, another perjuring pig
check this dummy's photo /.
Monica Antony, another perjuring piglet
[check her photo -more like PIGlet or BIGlet /.

FORUM for naming +more of Australian Fraudsters .
Fiona Ferguson, DPI's Corrupt Rubber Stamp for Corrupt rspca CRIMES

Sue Graham, FRAUDULENT Poodle Dog Breeder .
Tracey Jackson, rspca CRIMINAL & DUMB FRAUDSTER .
Shane Towers-Hammond rspca perjurer & FRAUDSTER
Douglas Porter, Registrar, 'til 28 January, 2009 of The University of Queensland [how did this bully find his way in here] .

SERIES for FRAUDULENT ORGANISATIONS in Australia
FORUM for NAMING & MORE, FRAUDULENT GROUPS in Australia .
Queensland Government's Dept of Primary Industries&Fisheries
Queensland's Canine Control Council
Poodle Club of Qld Inc.

Pedigree Poodle Breeders: BEWARE FALSE & BOGUS 'Pedigree' Certificates
the CONCLUSIVE IRREFUTABLE PROOF

This posting and many like it on this Network are like this because they are 'work in progress' as I put 'posting pages' into the Global Internet SELF HELP Justice Network of Websites, Bulletin Boards and FORUMS so that I have the actual URL links I need to put into a series of posting I am preparing for this website. I improve the search engine ranking of my 'true story' if I post it across a few different Bulletin Boards on this the Global Internet SELF HELP Justice Network of Websites, Bulletin Boards and FORUMS. This then ensures that I have 'secured' this URL to include in the multiple postings I do. You can do this also with any 'articles' or 'series of postings' you do on this Global Internet SELF HELP Justice Network of Websites, Bulletin Boards and FORUMS.
regards,

CLICK on image => My Election HOMEPAGE

Russell G H Mathews BCom BSc LLB BA
View list of my WEBSITES and Bulletin Boards

Email: http://HaigReport.com/eml.html
russellm
Site Admin

Return to FREEDOM & INDEPENDENCE SELF HELP section for cases in AUSTRALIA